We highlighted the financial problems Warren Evans was having a few weeks ago. Sadly, no new investors could be found and the company has gone in to administration putting 300 jobs at risk. Let’s hope someone rescues it and saves the jobs. Otherwise, it will leave a big gap on the high street which took years to fill when Daniels moved and the site was redeveloped. Mind you, West Ealing does seem a bit oversupplied with bed shops. Apart from Warren Evans we have Daniels, Simply Beds and Bensons.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019
- Santander is the next bank to close in West Ealing January 23, 2019
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018