We highlighted the financial problems Warren Evans was having a few weeks ago. Sadly, no new investors could be found and the company has gone in to administration putting 300 jobs at risk. Let’s hope someone rescues it and saves the jobs. Otherwise, it will leave a big gap on the high street which took years to fill when Daniels moved and the site was redeveloped. Mind you, West Ealing does seem a bit oversupplied with bed shops. Apart from Warren Evans we have Daniels, Simply Beds and Bensons.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Help with form-filling for people involved in home care Friday 19th October 2-4pm October 16, 2018
- Big plans for West Ealing Cultural Quarter: A new initiative to help regenerate the area needs your help October 12, 2018
- Ealing Council wants your help to make the crossing the Uxbridge Road safer October 3, 2018
- High Court overturns Ealing Council’s decision to sell Southall Town Hall July 27, 2018
- St James Church in West Ealing to close down July 19, 2018