We highlighted the financial problems Warren Evans was having a few weeks ago. Sadly, no new investors could be found and the company has gone in to administration putting 300 jobs at risk. Let’s hope someone rescues it and saves the jobs. Otherwise, it will leave a big gap on the high street which took years to fill when Daniels moved and the site was redeveloped. Mind you, West Ealing does seem a bit oversupplied with bed shops. Apart from Warren Evans we have Daniels, Simply Beds and Bensons.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting about plans for Gurnell Leisure Centre re-development February 21, 2018
- Council tax to increase by 5.99% from April February 21, 2018
- Ealing Save Our NHS February 20, 2018
- Walpole Ward Forum meeting on Monday 26th Feb from 7-9pm February 20, 2018
- Warren Evans goes in to administration February 8, 2018