We highlighted the financial problems Warren Evans was having a few weeks ago. Sadly, no new investors could be found and the company has gone in to administration putting 300 jobs at risk. Let’s hope someone rescues it and saves the jobs. Otherwise, it will leave a big gap on the high street which took years to fill when Daniels moved and the site was redeveloped. Mind you, West Ealing does seem a bit oversupplied with bed shops. Apart from Warren Evans we have Daniels, Simply Beds and Bensons.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- High Court overturns Ealing Council’s decision to sell Southall Town Hall July 27, 2018
- St James Church in West Ealing to close down July 19, 2018
- The latest news from Ealing Matters on building development plans across the borough July 9, 2018
- NatWest bank site in West Ealing up for sale for £1m June 27, 2018
- Brand new St John’s Primary School opens today June 19, 2018