We highlighted the financial problems Warren Evans was having a few weeks ago. Sadly, no new investors could be found and the company has gone in to administration putting 300 jobs at risk. Let’s hope someone rescues it and saves the jobs. Otherwise, it will leave a big gap on the high street which took years to fill when Daniels moved and the site was redeveloped. Mind you, West Ealing does seem a bit oversupplied with bed shops. Apart from Warren Evans we have Daniels, Simply Beds and Bensons.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- 120 flats and 15-storeys high plans for the Woolworth’s site in West Ealing May 18, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter – Issue 1 April 20, 2018
- Find out more about the £8.6million West Ealing Liveable Neighbourhood project April 13, 2018
- Strong local support for plans around new West Ealing Crossrail station March 30, 2018
- West Ealing community hub needs your help to continue March 28, 2018