It’s been a long time coming, but work is due to start on the new station at West Ealing this summer. A little later the Council will begin work on improving the area around the station. Its plans were put out for consultation earlier this year(click here for previous story about this) and it has just published the results of this consultation. The consultation showed strong support for the Council’s plans but the turnout was disappointing with just a 9.5% response rate. The full results will be available soon on the Council’s website.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter December 5, 2018
- Micro living in West Ealing: How small is too small? November 26, 2018
- Hidden Gems of West Ealing – jewellery by Alfred Winiecki November 12, 2018
- Aspiring to personal excellence: The West Ealing tuition centre that’s changing lives October 26, 2018