It’s been a long time coming, but work is due to start on the new station at West Ealing this summer. A little later the Council will begin work on improving the area around the station. Its plans were put out for consultation earlier this year(click here for previous story about this) and it has just published the results of this consultation. The consultation showed strong support for the Council’s plans but the turnout was disappointing with just a 9.5% response rate. The full results will be available soon on the Council’s website.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019
- West Ealing hotel up for sale May 28, 2019
- 25 storey tower proposed opposite West Ealing station May 28, 2019
- Public meeting about saving Ealing’s libraries Weds 8th May 7pm Town Hall April 30, 2019
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019