It’s been a long time coming, but work is due to start on the new station at West Ealing this summer. A little later the Council will begin work on improving the area around the station. Its plans were put out for consultation earlier this year(click here for previous story about this) and it has just published the results of this consultation. The consultation showed strong support for the Council’s plans but the turnout was disappointing with just a 9.5% response rate. The full results will be available soon on the Council’s website.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019