The West Ealing branch of Spanish owned Santander will close on 9th May. It follows on from the recent closure of the NatWest bank and just leaves Barclays and Nationwide as the two main high street outlets left in West Ealing. The closure is one of 140 branches being shut as part of the bank’s response to ever increasing use of online banking.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019