The West Ealing branch of Spanish owned Santander will close on 9th May. It follows on from the recent closure of the NatWest bank and just leaves Barclays and Nationwide as the two main high street outlets left in West Ealing. The closure is one of 140 branches being shut as part of the bank’s response to ever increasing use of online banking.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019
- Santander is the next bank to close in West Ealing January 23, 2019
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018