The West Ealing branch of Spanish owned Santander will close on 9th May. It follows on from the recent closure of the NatWest bank and just leaves Barclays and Nationwide as the two main high street outlets left in West Ealing. The closure is one of 140 branches being shut as part of the bank’s response to ever increasing use of online banking.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019
- West Ealing hotel up for sale May 28, 2019
- 25 storey tower proposed opposite West Ealing station May 28, 2019
- Public meeting about saving Ealing’s libraries Weds 8th May 7pm Town Hall April 30, 2019
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019