Ealing Council is looking to redevelop the Gurnell Leisure Centre site It wants to build a brand new state-of-the-art leisure facility. In order to pay for the new facility it plans to build new homes on the site. Not everyone has welcomed these plans. The next public consultation meeting about this is Wednesday 21st March 7-8.30pm at Gurnell Grove Community Centre. More information about the meting is here. Information about the plans for the site can be found here. .
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- High Court overturns Ealing Council’s decision to sell Southall Town Hall July 27, 2018
- St James Church in West Ealing to close down July 19, 2018
- The latest news from Ealing Matters on building development plans across the borough July 9, 2018
- NatWest bank site in West Ealing up for sale for £1m June 27, 2018
- Brand new St John’s Primary School opens today June 19, 2018