Ealing Council is looking to redevelop the Gurnell Leisure Centre site It wants to build a brand new state-of-the-art leisure facility. In order to pay for the new facility it plans to build new homes on the site. Not everyone has welcomed these plans. The next public consultation meeting about this is Wednesday 21st March 7-8.30pm at Gurnell Grove Community Centre. More information about the meting is here. Information about the plans for the site can be found here. .
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- 120 flats and 15-storeys high plans for the Woolworth’s site in West Ealing May 18, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter – Issue 1 April 20, 2018
- Find out more about the £8.6million West Ealing Liveable Neighbourhood project April 13, 2018
- Strong local support for plans around new West Ealing Crossrail station March 30, 2018
- West Ealing community hub needs your help to continue March 28, 2018