Ealing Council is looking to redevelop the Gurnell Leisure Centre site It wants to build a brand new state-of-the-art leisure facility. In order to pay for the new facility it plans to build new homes on the site. Not everyone has welcomed these plans. The next public consultation meeting about this is Wednesday 21st March 7-8.30pm at Gurnell Grove Community Centre. More information about the meting is here. Information about the plans for the site can be found here. .
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019