Ealing Council is looking to redevelop the Gurnell Leisure Centre site It wants to build a brand new state-of-the-art leisure facility. In order to pay for the new facility it plans to build new homes on the site. Not everyone has welcomed these plans. The next public consultation meeting about this is Wednesday 21st March 7-8.30pm at Gurnell Grove Community Centre. More information about the meting is here. Information about the plans for the site can be found here. .
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Parks and green spaces volunteering workshop March 13, 2018
- Closure plans for Ealing Hospital come to light February 25, 2018
- Public meeting about plans for Gurnell Leisure Centre re-development February 21, 2018
- Council tax to increase by 5.99% from April February 21, 2018
- Ealing Save Our NHS February 20, 2018