It closed down a few weeks ago and the old NatWest building is now for sale for £1,050,000. It’s one of West Ealing’s few stand out buildings and is on a key site on one corner of the Lido Junction which is seen by many as the start of West Ealing. Will a new owner retain the building or will it make way for yet another high rise building?
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019
- West Ealing hotel up for sale May 28, 2019
- 25 storey tower proposed opposite West Ealing station May 28, 2019
- Public meeting about saving Ealing’s libraries Weds 8th May 7pm Town Hall April 30, 2019
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019