It closed down a few weeks ago and the old NatWest building is now for sale for £1,050,000. It’s one of West Ealing’s few stand out buildings and is on a key site on one corner of the Lido Junction which is seen by many as the start of West Ealing. Will a new owner retain the building or will it make way for yet another high rise building?
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019