It closed down a few weeks ago and the old NatWest building is now for sale for £1,050,000. It’s one of West Ealing’s few stand out buildings and is on a key site on one corner of the Lido Junction which is seen by many as the start of West Ealing. Will a new owner retain the building or will it make way for yet another high rise building?
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter December 5, 2018
- Micro living in West Ealing: How small is too small? November 26, 2018
- Hidden Gems of West Ealing – jewellery by Alfred Winiecki November 12, 2018
- Aspiring to personal excellence: The West Ealing tuition centre that’s changing lives October 26, 2018