From Acton to Southall, Ealing Council wants to hear from pedestrians who use the Uxbridge Rd with the aim of making it safer to cross.All views are welcome whether from pedestrians, wheelchair users, mobility scooter users and people with pushchairs. The online survey is running until Monday 12th November and can be found here.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter December 5, 2018
- Micro living in West Ealing: How small is too small? November 26, 2018
- Hidden Gems of West Ealing – jewellery by Alfred Winiecki November 12, 2018
- Aspiring to personal excellence: The West Ealing tuition centre that’s changing lives October 26, 2018