From Acton to Southall, Ealing Council wants to hear from pedestrians who use the Uxbridge Rd with the aim of making it safer to cross.All views are welcome whether from pedestrians, wheelchair users, mobility scooter users and people with pushchairs. The online survey is running until Monday 12th November and can be found here.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019
- West Ealing hotel up for sale May 28, 2019
- 25 storey tower proposed opposite West Ealing station May 28, 2019
- Public meeting about saving Ealing’s libraries Weds 8th May 7pm Town Hall April 30, 2019
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019