From Acton to Southall, Ealing Council wants to hear from pedestrians who use the Uxbridge Rd with the aim of making it safer to cross.All views are welcome whether from pedestrians, wheelchair users, mobility scooter users and people with pushchairs. The online survey is running until Monday 12th November and can be found here.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019