Local arts group OPEN Ealing has found a brand new permanent home in Dickens Yard. Having started life in the 8-storey old A2Dominion HQ opposite Ealing Fire Station and then spent some years moving from one temporary home to another, OPEN has finally found a permanent home. From here it will continue to run a wide range of art classes and develop again as a key arts venue for Ealing. Full details can be found here.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Ealing Matters Newsletter February 2020 February 5, 2020
- Ealing arts group finds a permanent home January 21, 2020
- (no title) November 12, 2019
- West Ealing high street gets more high rise buildings October 18, 2019
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019