The original plans for the Green Man Lane Estate did not include a new primary school for St John’s but thankfully common sense prevailed and provision was made for this new school. It officially opens today (19th June) and will be able to accommodate over 600 alongside a nursery able to take about 100 children. Housing will be built on the old school site along Felix Road as part of the redevelopment of the Green Man Lane Estate.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter December 5, 2018
- Micro living in West Ealing: How small is too small? November 26, 2018
- Hidden Gems of West Ealing – jewellery by Alfred Winiecki November 12, 2018
- Aspiring to personal excellence: The West Ealing tuition centre that’s changing lives October 26, 2018