The original plans for the Green Man Lane Estate did not include a new primary school for St John’s but thankfully common sense prevailed and provision was made for this new school. It officially opens today (19th June) and will be able to accommodate over 600 alongside a nursery able to take about 100 children. Housing will be built on the old school site along Felix Road as part of the redevelopment of the Green Man Lane Estate.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Now a 26-storey tower planned next to West Ealing Station June 5, 2019
- West Ealing hotel up for sale May 28, 2019
- 25 storey tower proposed opposite West Ealing station May 28, 2019
- Public meeting about saving Ealing’s libraries Weds 8th May 7pm Town Hall April 30, 2019
- Ealing Matters March 2019 March 30, 2019