The original plans for the Green Man Lane Estate did not include a new primary school for St John’s but thankfully common sense prevailed and provision was made for this new school. It officially opens today (19th June) and will be able to accommodate over 600 alongside a nursery able to take about 100 children. Housing will be built on the old school site along Felix Road as part of the redevelopment of the Green Man Lane Estate.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting on future of West Ealing Library – Wednesday 27th March 4.30pm March 18, 2019
- Council approves demolition of Woolworth’s and its art-deco facade February 21, 2019
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019