The scaffolding going up round the old Woolworths building caused an initial flurry of concern that the facade was about to be demolished. However, thanks to West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and West Ealing BID a different story emerged which was that the facade needed protecting whilst the demolition and drilling continues on the old BHS site. The work on the BHS site was causing concerns about the safety and stability of the facade as it is not in the best state of repair after years of neglect by previous owners. Whether the facade will stay in A2Dominion’s plans for this site remain to be seen.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Ealing Music and Film Festival 13-17 February February 6, 2019
- What future for West Ealing Library? February 3, 2019
- The Welshore Community Hub: A vital lifeline based in West Ealing January 27, 2019
- Santander is the next bank to close in West Ealing January 23, 2019
- Something Special’s Cooking in West Ealing Local charity campaign to help those in need December 20, 2018