The scaffolding going up round the old Woolworths building caused an initial flurry of concern that the facade was about to be demolished. However, thanks to West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and West Ealing BID a different story emerged which was that the facade needed protecting whilst the demolition and drilling continues on the old BHS site. The work on the BHS site was causing concerns about the safety and stability of the facade as it is not in the best state of repair after years of neglect by previous owners. Whether the facade will stay in A2Dominion’s plans for this site remain to be seen.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Help with form-filling for people involved in home care Friday 19th October 2-4pm October 16, 2018
- Big plans for West Ealing Cultural Quarter: A new initiative to help regenerate the area needs your help October 12, 2018
- Ealing Council wants your help to make the crossing the Uxbridge Road safer October 3, 2018
- High Court overturns Ealing Council’s decision to sell Southall Town Hall July 27, 2018
- St James Church in West Ealing to close down July 19, 2018