The scaffolding going up round the old Woolworths building caused an initial flurry of concern that the facade was about to be demolished. However, thanks to West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and West Ealing BID a different story emerged which was that the facade needed protecting whilst the demolition and drilling continues on the old BHS site. The work on the BHS site was causing concerns about the safety and stability of the facade as it is not in the best state of repair after years of neglect by previous owners. Whether the facade will stay in A2Dominion’s plans for this site remain to be seen.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- 120 flats and 15-storeys high plans for the Woolworth’s site in West Ealing May 18, 2018
- Ealing Matters Newsletter – Issue 1 April 20, 2018
- Find out more about the £8.6million West Ealing Liveable Neighbourhood project April 13, 2018
- Strong local support for plans around new West Ealing Crossrail station March 30, 2018
- West Ealing community hub needs your help to continue March 28, 2018