The scaffolding going up round the old Woolworths building caused an initial flurry of concern that the facade was about to be demolished. However, thanks to West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and West Ealing BID a different story emerged which was that the facade needed protecting whilst the demolition and drilling continues on the old BHS site. The work on the BHS site was causing concerns about the safety and stability of the facade as it is not in the best state of repair after years of neglect by previous owners. Whether the facade will stay in A2Dominion’s plans for this site remain to be seen.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- Public meeting about plans for Gurnell Leisure Centre re-development February 21, 2018
- Council tax to increase by 5.99% from April February 21, 2018
- Ealing Save Our NHS February 20, 2018
- Walpole Ward Forum meeting on Monday 26th Feb from 7-9pm February 20, 2018
- Warren Evans goes in to administration February 8, 2018