The scaffolding going up round the old Woolworths building caused an initial flurry of concern that the facade was about to be demolished. However, thanks to West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum and West Ealing BID a different story emerged which was that the facade needed protecting whilst the demolition and drilling continues on the old BHS site. The work on the BHS site was causing concerns about the safety and stability of the facade as it is not in the best state of repair after years of neglect by previous owners. Whether the facade will stay in A2Dominion’s plans for this site remain to be seen.
Register / Login to contribute to the Forum
- High Court overturns Ealing Council’s decision to sell Southall Town Hall July 27, 2018
- St James Church in West Ealing to close down July 19, 2018
- The latest news from Ealing Matters on building development plans across the borough July 9, 2018
- NatWest bank site in West Ealing up for sale for £1m June 27, 2018
- Brand new St John’s Primary School opens today June 19, 2018